CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Cork Boards

My home project today was to cover some cork boards with fabric.  I’m really diggin some black, yellow and gray!  I think they turned out pretty good.  You wouldn’t believe how many times I burned my fingers!  I finally got smart and used the end of the scissors to press down on the fabric. 

001

I went in school today to work on my room.  I have had to move rooms this year, first time so I’m not complaining.  Starting from scratch is a scary thing!  I know that I must have ADD/ADHD.  I had so many different projects going on at the same time.  I think my room looked neater when I arrived than when I departed Smile  The last thing I worked on was my large bulletin board.  I just knew I had enough border, and didn’t!  That was a sign that I needed to pack things up and have at it again tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment